WORD International School of Leadership 2011
• That the church is called by God to equip its leaders and ministers to be effective influence for the Lord Jesus Christ in today’s world.
• The worship of the triune God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit is the goal of our education. The fervor for the Bible and recognition of its divine inspiration is the canon for our lives and academic pursuit.
• The quest of learning is the acquisition of creative and integrated biblical and theological thinking, the nurture of spiritual gifts and skills; and the spiritual/personal growth of its leaders and ministers.
The Foundation of Education
• To acclaim a divine mandate
• To intimacy in Worship
• To obtain wisdom
• To provide a basic academic and personal/spiritual formation courses common for all future leaders, ministers and workers.
• To develop specialize courses, as a next level of training in order to address the varying needs of the growing community.
• To provide an in – house Certificate of Completion and academic degrees in cooperation with valid academic institution.
• To develop a Christ centered curriculum that enables student to be creative and integrates the Bible, theology and contemporary issues.
• To develop a faculty of teachers and resource speakers from among the existing leadership worldwide.
• An open learning teaching methodology.
WISL Seminar: Exploring the Old Testament I
11 – 13 March 2011
Pastor Stefan Tiran (WIN-UK)
G5 Chapelizod Estate, Chapelizod Dublin 20
Inquiries: Sis Patricia Rivera
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notice: Submission of OT1 Essay Extended by One Month 30 April
See More WISL Pictures below: