When: June 6 Bank Holiday Monday 10am-4pm
Where: St. Anne’s Park, Raheny/Clontarf, Dublin 5
Things to Bring and Important Reminders:
1. All Care Groups and their respective should bring foldable chairs, picnic mat, umbrella, warm Coat, packed Lunch, ONLY cooked food to share in pot bless, paper plates, cups, spoon, fork (all disposable), paper towels, drinks (water, soft drinks, juice), hand sanitizer & other medicines for their own children those with allergies.
2. The City Council didn’t approve a BBQ so we will need to abide by this.
3. You may also bring volleyball, kites, badminton rackets etc. Be ready for the inclement weather just in case.
4. Rubbish Black bin bags to be brought by each CG. CG Leaders to assign this. Let’s be prepared to bring some of the garbage home.
5. We can also bring 2 long tables.
6. R Dept’s gazebo will also be brought by Christ Carpenters/Chariots of Blessing.
7. The R Dept. may bring the megaphone and high visibility vests. If there are brethren who have vests to lend please inform Bro Mandy.
8. First Aid Kit c/o Sis Becca and Sis Bing
9. Dogs must be kept on leash and owner is responsible cleaning up any litter.
10. Children must be accompanied by parent or adult in playground
11. Please don’t bring any jewellery or expensive electronic devices (except mobile phones and cameras).
Program of Events (Proposed)
· 9:00 – 9:30am – Advance arrivals for Committee & Marshals to secure and set-up location.
· 9:30 – 10:30 am – Arrivals
· 10:30 – 10:45 am – Morning Fellowship
· 10:45am – 11:20 am – Pastoral Message (Pastor Manny)
· 11:20am – 13:30pm – Group Picture, Pot Bless Lunch. Each CG will assign what to bring and will be brought to the long table for everyone to share
· 13:30 – 15:00 – Outdoor Parlour Games (Officiated by YAs)
· 15:00 – 16:00 – Afternoon Fellowship
· 16:00 – 16:30 – Depart from St. Anne’s Park