WHEN: June 2, 2014 10am-6pm
WHERE: Corkagh Park (Clondalkin, South Dublin) [see map]
Things to Bring
1. All Care Groups and their respective should bring foldable chairs, picnic mat, umbrella, warm Coat, cooked food to share in potbless or something for the BBQ, charcoal, paper plates, cups, spoon, fork (all disposable), paper towels, drinks (water, soft drinks, juice), hand sanitizer & other medicines for their own children for those with allergies.
a. Only portable BBQ grills allowed (not the disposable kind). CG Leaders to assign this.
b. Rubbish Black bin bags to be brought by each CG. CG Leaders to assign this. All garbage will need to be brought home.
2. All church members are encouraged to wear their 2013 Anniversary T Shirts (Khaki) or previous years’ Anniversary T Shirts.
3. Christ Carpenters’ c/o Bro Mandy will then bring Win-Ireland sign board if the banner cannot be found. Also he will bring Christ Carpenter Banner & WINGS banner.
4. R Dept White Marquee will also be brought by Christ Carpenters or R Dept. To set up stuff, only one car is allowed to come in the site area by the Park Ranger. Another marquee from Outreach Ministry may need to be set-up for the outreach activities.
5. The R Dept will bring the megaphone/bullhorn and high visibility vests.
6. First Aid Kit c/o WinGs (c/o Berna Malillin)
Note: Please don’t bring any jewellery or expensive electronic devices (except mobile phones and cameras)
Program of Events
- 9:30am – Committee & Marshall to arrival early. Include to set-up of marquees
- 10:00 – 10:30 am – Members’ Arrival/ Guests (Set-up BBQ Grills) – Our set-up location is near the playground. See map where green arrow is point to.
- 10:30 – 10:45 am – Free Time (Continuation of setting up BBQs)
- 10:45am – 11:20 am – Praise & Worship (Worship Ministry) & Pastoral Message (c/o Pastor Marlon or Pastor Manny)
- 11:20am to 12:20 pm – Group Tour to Pet Farm (Marshalls + Adults + Parents and Children)
- 12:20 – 14:30pm – Group Picture, Pot Bless Lunch. Each CG will assign what to bring and will be brought to the big table for everyone to share
- 14:30 – 16:00 – Games (Officiated by YAs – TBC)
- 16:00 – 18:00 – Ball Games/ Fishing/ Adult Accompanied Walks Around the Park
- 18:00- Depart from Corkagh Park